Plot Points On A Map
Addresses – Cities – Zipcodes – All With Maptive
Plotting multiple locations on a map is fast and easy using our mapping software. Simply sign up for a free trial and then click on the “Create a New Map” Button. This will open a popup where you can name your map, then upload your data. You can load an excel file containing your location’s address information, copy and paste them, or you can load a Google Sheet. If all your data has GPS coordinates already that’s great. If not, Maptive will find the latitude and longitude of each location, and then plot multiple points all on a custom Google map.
See Maptive In Action:
What can I do with Maptive’s software:
Maptive provides hundreds of ways to customize your map after you plot points to all your locations. By changing a single dropdown you can change the color of each of your location markers based on what type of customer they are. You can then filter which plotted points on the map you see by clicking on the key within the map tools area. This allows you to plot the subset of customers that have purchased a particular product, are serviced by one of your salesman, or based on any other data that you load along with your location data.
- Find Directions between multiple locations. You can add multiple locations to the directions tool by simply drawing an outline around them. You can then find the optimal route between all of them with just the click of a button
- Google Maps Reliability. Because we use Google Maps we can find almost anything you can find there. This means you don’t need a full address. You could enter a list of cities and states, or even just zip codes and Maptive will be able to find their coordinates and plot them on a map.
- Filtering Locations. With location filtering you can easily drill down on your data by adding a filter on any column in your spreadsheet. This can help you limit the number of addresses on the map and make it easier for you to find the locations that you need. Learn More
- Store locator. The location finder works just like popular store locator software except it uses the addresses that you enter. This lets you easily find the address of the location closest to your location or any other address you enter into the tool.
- More Features
Plot Multiple Points for Free
There is also a free version of our map plotting software. The free version limits you on the number of locations that you can map. It also turns off many of the advanced features that are available in the paid version.
What our customers say about us:
- The Hallelujah Chorus was playing in my head. Maptive Plus is everything we wished we had when we started down this road.Maptive helps us see the bigger picture. True insight and understanding of our data is vital to our success. Thanks for a great product.I have used several mapping tools, and Maptive is by far the most user-friendly and most comprehensive tool available.
- Your Maps have become part of that plan in the form of Visual Data, Priceless! We use them in Logistics, Project Tracking, Scheduling and the list goes on. You guys Rock and have become great Partners!Maptive has proven extremely useful in helping understand how our leaders are distributed globally in order to reduce travel costs, reduce our impact on the environment and reduce unnecessary travel times.Maptive helps us drastically with compliance, marketing and itinerary planning.
Start mapping now!
Just follow these simple steps:
Copy & Paste OR Drag & Drop
your data set here.
OR you can Upload My File
Double Click then Copy & Paste
Drag and drop
your data here