The Map Drawing Tool makes it easy to draw on a Google map. This tool provides 12 features, and hundreds of options that allow you to customize your map however you want. With these features you can create a map in a couple minutes that contains all the drawing that you need. When you combine the map drawing tool with Maptive’s full suite of mapping software the drawing tool becomes even more powerful.
What can I draw with the Map Drawing tool?
- Draw a simple circle
- Number locations to create a map key.
- Draw a Line between different point on the map.
- Place a rectangle to show where a building is.
- Draw a polygon.
- Use the arrow tool to show points of interest.
- Add several types of text label to make the map easy to navigate.
- Drop a marker with one of a hundred different icons.
- Upload a custom image to the map.
Within each of the features of the drawing tool there are multiple ways that you can customize the shapes you draw on the map. You can adjust the color, and thickness of the outside lines. You can change the color, and opacity of the inside of a rectangle, polygon, or other shape. On the text features you can change the size of the font and the color of the text and background. You can also change the icon that appears within each marker. Maptive is always adding more features. If we do not have what you need please let us know and we will do our best to add it in the future. To try our Mapping software click the button below.