Maptive’s sales mapping software allows you to visualize your data, making it easy to find the information you need.
How Does Maptive Work?
Instantly plot your location-based data onto an interactive map by uploading or inputting it into our software. You’ll be able to identify key trends, visualize current accounts, create strategies, target potential customers, and spot hidden sales opportunities.
Customize the look of your map with a wide range of tools, use the filter option to decide which data is shown, create boundaries to establish different sales territories, and use our route optimizer to plan your sales calls.
In addition to these benefits:
- It’s completely secure with a 256-bit SSL encryption, so your sales data remains private.
- It utilizes cloud technology so your sales reps can easily share their information in real-time.
- Updates can be made from anywhere you have access to a computer and an internet connection.
With the help of Maptive’s sales mapping software, you’ll be able to get the most out of your data and maximize your sales.
What Are Sales Managers and Sales Reps Looking to Achieve?
Sales Manager Goals
Sales Rep Goals
Achieve Your Goals with Maptive’s Sales Mapping Software
Maptive takes a wide range of location-based data and transforms it into beautiful maps that provide you with valuable insights.
Here are a few ways Maptive can help you achieve your goals:
If you’re like most businesses, you have data on many different customers. Maptive’s filter tool segments your data so you only see what you need to. You can filter data based on account name, deal size, stages of deals, product type, and more.
Reps can use this to zero in on the data they’re looking for and find important trends that may not have been visible otherwise.
Territory and Demographics Tools
Assigning sales territories to reps is a great way to empower a fair and equal opportunity workplace. Maptive’s territory mapping software lets you create visual boundaries on your maps based on zip codes, cities, states, and more. Or draw custom boundaries based on the territories you’ve established. This makes it easy to see which leads are assigned to which reps and identify areas of territories that are currently underserved.
Once your boundaries are established, you can include demographic data, such as age, education, income, transportation, labor, gender, and more. Within the boundary tool, choose which type of census data you want to display, then click on your territories to bring up the information. With this tool, sales reps will be able to better understand their customers. You’ll also be able to target them more effectively with advertising.
Heat Mapping Tool
Any business needs to know where their sales are coming from, and where they’re not coming from. Maptive’s heat-mapping tool allows you to plot your sales on your map to see which areas are performing well and which areas are lagging. Combine it with other tools, such as the filter and grouping tools, to see additional insights like sales density by salesperson and territory.
Heat mapping can also be used with a multitude of other metrics. For example, it’s a great way to measure population density within a sales territory.
Route Optimization Tool
No one has a more hectic schedule than an outbound sales rep. They often have multiple meetings a day all across town, making it difficult to plan accordingly. Maptive’s route planning tool solves this by partnering with Google Maps to find the most efficient route between as many as 25 different locations.
With this tool you can:
- Find distances and projected travel time between locations.
- Calculate the shortest route so your reps don’t waste time.
- Easily change the order of a route with a drag-and-drop function.
- Plot multiple direction instances for different scenarios.
- Export a route to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Create and save sales routes for your entire sales team.
With this tool, planning, scheduling, and getting to your sales meetings has never been easier.
Why Should Maptive Be Your Choice For Sales Mapping Software?
The answer is, for all the reasons above and more:
- Understand your data by plotting it onto a beautiful interactive map.
- Customize your map and filter out unneeded data to gain valuable insights and identify important opportunities.
- Create sales territories and assign leads to your reps.
- Learn more about your customers with demographic data.
- Calculate the most efficient route between sales meetings.
Sign up for a free trial of Maptive today and discover how our mapping software can help you boost your sales and run your business more efficiently.