Quickly Turn Your Excel Data Into a Map
A lot of mapping tools are cumbersome, complicated, or expensive to use. Our elegant excel mapping software was designed to make mapping simple and fast for everyone—no matter their skill level. To get started with Maptive simply follow the steps below to create a map from your data. Once complete each row in your spreadsheet will be represented by a marker on the map, and you can start analyzing your data with just a couple clicks.
5 Steps to create a map from Excel data:
- Sign up for a free trial.
- Click “Create My First Map”.
- Name Your Map and click “Continue”.
- Upload your Excel data that contains location information.
- Identify the columns in your spreadsheet that contain location data.
- Start using your Map!!
What can I do with an Excel Map?
Maptive provides hundreds of tools and features that let you view your spreadsheet data. By looking at your data on a map you can find patterns you might otherwise miss if you were just staring at thousands of rows of data in a spreadsheet grid. Below is just a sampling of what is possible. If you have a specific need feel free to view all our features or ask us a question using the button at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Heat Map Excel Data. Generate a heat map based on the geographic location of each row of data. If you want to add a weight to the locations in your spreadsheet, you can select a column such as sales or clients. The resulting heat map with be darker where there are more total sales, and lighter where there are few or none. Learn more
- An Alternative to Excel Power map. Excel Power Map can be a powerful tool. However, it can be complicated and may require you to create an advanced data structure just to get the same information you can get from Maptive out of the box.
- Group spreadsheet data on a map. Select a column in your excel data and Maptive will automatically find all of the unique values in that column. We will then place a colored marker on the map for each row in your spreadsheet. Each color will represent one of the unique values from the grouping column. Learn More
What our customers say about us:
- The Hallelujah Chorus was playing in my head. Maptive Plus is everything we wished we had when we started down this road.Maptive helps us see the bigger picture. True insight and understanding of our data is vital to our success. Thanks for a great product.I have used several mapping tools, and Maptive is by far the most user-friendly and most comprehensive tool available.
- Your Maps have become part of that plan in the form of Visual Data, Priceless! We use them in Logistics, Project Tracking, Scheduling and the list goes on. You guys Rock and have become great Partners!Maptive has proven extremely useful in helping understand how our leaders are distributed globally in order to reduce travel costs, reduce our impact on the environment and reduce unnecessary travel times.Maptive helps us drastically with compliance, marketing and itinerary planning.
Start mapping now!
Just follow these simple steps:
Copy & Paste OR Drag & Drop
your data set here.
OR you can Upload My File
Double Click then Copy & Paste
Drag and drop
your data here