Map Excel Data to Gain Insight Into Your Business
Most business data has a geographic component. If you are not using a mapping application as part of your business intelligence suite you could be missing out on valuable data. Your location based data might be sales that can be tied to a customer or store location. It might be the address of your suppliers, or a list of potential leads. In all these cases the data when viewing your data as a map will help you see patterns that you might otherwise miss. To get started all you need to do is start a free trial, and load your data. Maptive will turn your data into a map, and you can use the hundreds of tools and settings within our mapping application to get the information you want.
What can I use business mapping software for?
- Map Businesses Mapping a list of businesses, whether they are your own locations, a competitors locations, or both can help you visualize market opportunities. Using the radius tool you can place a circle around each one of your locations to find areas that you may not be fully serving.
- Group Data into Geographic areas. There are several ways that you can aggregate data in Maptive. Using the boundary tool you can add predefined boundaries to your map. These can include Countries, states, zip/post codes, and a variety of others. You can then choose fields that you want to aggregate within those boundaries. Once complete simply click on each individual boundary to see a summary of all the data in that area. If your company has its own geographic areas you can use the territory tool to draw them on the map, and use the same aggregation on those custom shapes.
- Optimize Sales Calls. By importing an Excel Spreadsheet with all your current and prospective clients you can easily identify and optimize the driving directions to all the sales calls you need to make in a day.
- Free Business Mapping Software. After you have completed your free trial of Maptive. You can elect to downgrade your account to a free account. With a free account you will still be able to map up to 250 location, but will not have access to many of features that make Maptive so powerful
- Map up to 100,000 Locations. Map all the location that you need with the reliability of Google Maps. Many other mapping companies use inferior mapping applications. At Maptive we believe that the mapping application you likely use for your personal mapping needs is also the best for your business data.
- Presentation Tool. With Maptive you can easy save images of your map to use in a PowerPoint presentation or as a marketing tool.
What our customers say about us:
- As our data visualization partners, Maptive has become an integral part of our operations—from Logistics to Project Tracking to Scheduling. (You guys rock!)Maptive is essential to how we understand the global distribution of our leaders, helping us to reduce unnecessary travel time, costs and our impact on the environment.The Hallelujah Chorus played in my head when I discovered Maptive—everything we wished for when we started our path.
- True insight into our data is vital to our success—and Maptive gives us exactly that.I have used several mapping tools, and Maptive is by far the most user-friendly and most comprehensive tool available.Maptive helps us drastically with compliance, marketing and itinerary planning.
Start mapping now!
Just follow these simple steps:
Copy & Paste OR Drag & Drop
your data set here.
OR you can Upload My File
Double Click then Copy & Paste
Drag and drop
your data here