Create Free Sales Maps with Maptive
Maptive’s sales mapping software allows you to create a map in just a couple steps. Simply take a list of your existing or potential customers, save it as an excel file, and load it into our system. Maptive will take your data and create a map of all your customers in seconds. Once your data is mapped there are hundreds of tools and setting that you can use to customize your map however you want.
What can I do with a Sales Map?
Below is a list of some of the most popular tools used by sales professionals, but feel free to view all our features or ask us a question using the button at the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
- Optimized Route Planning for Sales Reps. Using the directions tools you can find the most efficient route between all the stops that need to be done in a day. You can create and save routes for all your sales people or share a map with all of the customers they are responsible for, and have them optimize their own route.
- Sales Territory Mapping. With Maptive it is easy to draw a sales territory right on your map. Drawing territories can help you and your sales people to identify which new leads fall within their territory. Learn more about the Territory Tool
- Find Patterns in your Sales Data. Use your territories or other boundaries like zip codes to find information like total or average sales within that area. Use the heat mapping tool to help you identify areas where your product or service sells the best.
- Identify New Sales Opportunities. Maptive provides demographic data about certain geographic boundaries likes US Zip Codes. You can use this data to help you identify some likely traits about who your current customers are and search for other markets that might contain the same type of customers.
Reviews of Maptive
Why people choose Maptive over other options:
- Mapping software that goes beyond just route planning.
- Elegant software that’s easy to use.
- Nothing to download or install to get started.
- The reliability of Google Maps.
See Maptive In Action
Start mapping now!
Just follow these simple steps:
Copy & Paste OR Drag & Drop
your data set here.
OR you can Upload My File
Double Click then Copy & Paste
Drag and drop
your data here